I’m sorry that I haven’t been around much lately, but my new job is taking up a LOT of my time right now. A friend pointed out that it has been over a month since my last post (thanks Binky).
If you’d like to take the challenge, here is the blog that started it. Please link back to Lizzie.
If you’d like to read the previous posts in this series, you can find them here:
30-Day Challenge - Day 12: 5 Men I Find Attractive
Something tells me that I’ve already filled my blog space with hot men on several occasions but this is part of the 30-Day Challenge and at this point, I want to get through it so that I can get onto something else. I have a few ideas, now I just have to find the free time to work them out.
There are SO many hot men out there, it’s almost sinful to have to choose just 5. Counting down from 5, here they are:
5. Last, but definitely not least, on my list is Rapper/Singer Nelly. He models underwear. Enough said.
4. Next on my hot list is Josh Ramsey, lead singer of the Emo band “Marianna’s Trench”. He’ll never make the cover of GQ, but there’s just something about him that makes my legs quiver.
3. Next is Charlie Hunnam who plays the sexy Jax Teller on the hit show “Sons of Anarchy”
2. This guy not only has a gorgeous face, but he has a body made for underwear ads. I see a theme here. David Beckham. Professional soccer player, husband to
lucky bitch Victoria Adams, ex Spice Girl, Posh Spice.
1. And the number one position I’ve saved for the man who’s pictures decorate my locker at work, Shemar Moore. If you’ve never seen the hit television series “Criminal Minds”, now’s a good time to
get addicted start watching.