If you’ll notice, I skipped right over Days 8 and 9 because…well, because I wanted to and it’s my blog. If you’d like to take the challenge, here is the blog that started it. Please link back to Lizzie.
If you’d like to read the previous posts in this series, you can find them here:
Day 10: Put your ipod/mp3 player on shuffle
and list the first ten songs that play.
1. Cruise: Florida Georgia Line featuring Nelly. I love this song, even though it suspiciously sounds like country. The video is pretty hot too.
2. Ooh la la: Britney Spears. Love the chorus. I think it’s the best song she’s done so far. If the tune sounds familiar, it’s from the new Smurfs movie, Smurfs 2
3. By Now: Mariana’s Trench. If you don’t know this Emo band, I suggest you look them up and check out some of their songs. My favorites are “Right Beside You” and “Celebrity Status”.
4. Shisha: Massari featuring French Montana. You might remember this guy from last year when he had the big hit “Brand New Day”. I like this new one better. And he’s kinda hot too.
5. Holy Grail: JAY Z featuring Justin Timberlake. Great song. Unfortunately there is no official music video for this.
6. When I was Your Man: Bruno Mars. This guy is fucking magical.
7. Chloe: Emblem 3. Love this song and if I’m not mistaken, Chloe Kardashian is dating a member of Emblem 3 and the song is about her and her sister Kim.
8. Rude Boy: Rihanna. Not a new song but it’s still on my play list which means I’m still not tired of it. Oh…and she is ONE sexy bitch.
9. Love the Way you Lie: Eminem featuring Rihanna. Love it. Still.
10. Fallout Boy: My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark