When I decided to double my blog post output, I failed to consider the fact that it meant trying to be creative not once a week, but twice.
Damn. I may need some pharmaceutical help to get the juices flowing. Creativity juices perv.
I’m going to have a little fun here and hopefully get my female followers’ attention.
The Top 5 Things I Find Attractive in a Man
I thought I might keep today’s post light and cheerful…well, at least for my female followers. We all have different likes and preferences for the stronger sex and what might be attractive to me might not do a thing for you and vice versa. These are my preferences not in any particular order.
5. A sense of humor along with the ability to laugh at himself. I can’t speak for everyone, but I can’t stand a man who takes himself too seriously or thinks too highly of himself. Be yourself and I guarantee you that there will be tons of email responses to your Christian Mingle profile. I might leave out the bestiality jokes though. Just sayin’.
4. Tattoos. Inked men are extremely hot. Piercings are damn sexy too. This man has more than just ink in his plus column. The spot he did for last year’s superbowl almost made me wet myself. Watch the commercial here and tell me that you don’t agree. Watch until the end because the last 30 seconds is the ad and believe me, you do not want to miss it.
3. Nice eyes. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul and I wouldn’t mind crawling into the souls of these fine masculine examples.
2. Big character, small voice. I know that a lot of women want a man who is sensitive, caring, trustworthy, honest, and the list goes on and on. My biggest turn off when it comes to men is a big mouth. Someone who is constantly talking (usually bullshit) but when it comes to actually ACTING, they are nowhere to be found.
1. And the number one thing that I find attractive in a man, has GOT to be, a flat belly. I’m not talking a 6-pack, or even a case of 12 Oh hell, I’ll just show you what I mean.
Yummy, yummy and did I say yummy? Anyways, there you have it. This post was originally scheduled to be published yesterday (Jan/16) but it took me two days to go through all of those ab pictures…okay…I may have lingered a little…okay…a lot. Do any of you ladies agree with my choices? Disagree? Can you tell me what YOUR top 5 traits are? I want to see how far off the “normal” scale I am.